Painted Furniture

I love the look of hand painted furniture and although I've often tried to find my inner artist in painting desks for my girls, I'm really not good at it. So, I rely on the experts when it comes to true works of art. I found this wonderful company, Brighton Pavilion, at market in High Point, NC several years ago. Each piece of furniture is custom made and painted. They are based in Nashville, Tennessee. These are a few of my favorite pieces..
You'll be seeing a lot more of this green this year. It is all over in the spring line of fabrics.

I love the surprise of the blue and white stripes inside this armoire.

What I love most about this bed are the wooden bouquets of flowers at the top of each post. Each flower is painted a different color.

This table would add character to any room. I love all of the colors in the map.

The armoire below was featured as one of their
pieces of the week. It is so beautiful inside and check out the addition of the monogram on the door. I think the detail is too pretty to hide inside the cabinet.

1 comment: