Wall Candy

Wallpaper is not what it used to be my friends. It is making a come back in a new and fantastic way. Check out this custom mural....yes, it is a custom mural. You can change the proportions to fit on your wall. I found it on http://www.designerwallcoverings.com/

There are so many other wonderful options available including these square inlaid shell tiles.


And I love this wallpaper that has picture frames already printed on it....all you have to do is add the photos. It would be great in a hallway or stairwell. What about a college room?



I'm sure most of you have seen those vinyl quotes you can stick on your walls. (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you can buy ready made quotes that will stick to your walls and they look like they've been painted right on the wall.) There are lots of stores who sell them like Michaels and JoAnn fabrics, but there is a website http://www.secure.wonderfulgraffiti.com/ that has some really incredible quotes. You can make your own and they even have them in 3D....very cool. The 3D letters are available in lucite and brushed aluminum.


















I wish I had the time to do this in my home......maybe I can live vicariously through you. Please share your pictures.

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What do you think? Share your pictures and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the story of our escapade. Also the tiled and mural wall papers. forget the busy photo frames. Great business and personal blog. Mom

    ReplyDelete