Fresh and White


I absolutely LOVE the look of a white bed. There is something so fresh and clean about it; especially against colorful walls. The accent colors in the bedroom below are part of the palette we are seeing in the 2009 spring line of fabrics.
Techno Color Bed


Although all these beds are white, they all have a very different look.


This set is from Eastern Accents, I love the pleated detail on the bottom edge.
Eastern Accents Bed
This one is from Mystic Valley Traders with clean dark lines, this bedding reminds me of something found in an upscale hotel room. Maybe Manhattan?

Mystic Valley Traders White Bed
This one is from Mario & Marielena, the subtle addition of silvery softens the white palette and I'm not sure that is a true white on the bed...
tMariomarielena White Bed

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Happy Easter!

    What beautiful inspiration! These are all so crisp and fresh looking!

    I enjoyed and can identify with your post about your hands and nails...as I am in the same situation! I figure if I keep the rest me looking good...no one will notice the nails!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete