Pure Talent

I am so proud to be part of the WCAA (Window Coverings Association of America). We have a fantastic chapter here in Baltimore with some incredibly talented ladies. This month, we held a mini trunk show to share some of our creations with each other. One of my very dear friends, Trish Albano of Wellington Interiors showed us this mini sample of a drapery treatment with Celtic banding on the lead and bottom edge. She made the banding from bias tape and then used a pattern to create the Celtic design on the treatment. I love the contrast with the cream and black too. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Some people have informed me they had problems leaving comments on this post. I'm so sorry if this was the case for you. Hopefully it is working now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for sharing this photo and calling it "Pure Talent". It could also be called "Pure Passion"! I feel so lucky to be able to do what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is gorgeous, love the design and the colors !

    ReplyDelete