Easter Fun Finds

We are getting ready for Easter here....well honestly, we just celebrated Madi's 8th birthday and I've been sick so we aren't REALLY getting ready for Easter, but I should be.  And if I were, here are some inspiring crafts I found this morning.....
I love this shell egg.  These are smashed up egg shells, but I wonder if you could use seashells.  We've collected so many shells over the years and I have bags of them waiting to be turned into something extraordinary.  You can learn how to make these at FamilyFun.


Found these adorable burlap bunnies over at Room to Inspire and you can find the directions on how to make them at La Famiglia Design.


And of course I can't leave out Martha...she really does have some great craft ideas and I found these at craft of the day.  I love their simplicity.

It is raining here in Ellicott City and I can't wait for the sunshine tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment