You Decide

Okay friends, I need your help. We recently moved our youngest daughter into the guest room and painted the guest room in one of my favorite colors (Sherwin Williams Breezy). I found the perfect fabric (although you can't really tell how great it is in these renderings), and now I need help deciding on the design. This room is used mostly by family when they come to visit. There will be a blackout shade under the valance, but I need your help deciding on the design. So you pick, top design or bottom design? Once I have the votes and complete the valance, I'll post the finished valance.


Robert Allen-Feline Feeling

8 comments:

  1. i like both, but the bottom gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa! They're both very nice - but the top is visually lighter which may pair better with lighter colored furniture, especially in a smaller room. The blue is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definately the TOP no question its softer and more pleasing to the eye. I also think it shapes the window better allowing everything to flow smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is much more pleasing on the eye. I agree totally that it is a much better flow with the window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 people posted their votes for the top on my facebook page so it looks like the top is winning so far.....I'll give it 2 more days to let more people vote and then make my final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them both, but I think the top one would be better in that room.

    (from Shani)

    ReplyDelete