My favorite blogger

I have never met Layla Palmer of The Lettered Cottage, but I'm pretty sure if we met in person, we'd be great friends.  The only thing is, I'd never be able to live up to her creativity...this girl has IT and I mean IT.  She comes up with the coolest ideas.  One of my favorite posts is about decorating mantels...ughh, they can really be a challenge.  Not for Layla though...check out her summer mantel:

It is pretty funny because she has no idea who I am, but I am in LOVE with her blog and her work...I think I have a chick crush....check out her blog and you'll see what I mean.  If you dig a little, you'll see a great post she wrote about decorating mantels in the spring.  Here is a picture of her spring mantel:
Damn she is good!
There are several blogs I follow (when I actually have time to read them, but this one is by far my favorite, Layla always makes me smile and I really love her work).

1 comment: