Loving Southern Livings Lakeside Retreat

The long rock on this "rock island" is a diving board.
Photo Courtesy of Southern Living Magazine
I've always been a beach girl, however the latest issue of my FAVORITE magazine EVER.....SOUTHERN LIVING features the most spectacular Lakeside garden I've ever seen.

This place is a playground for big kids and little kids.

Truly, I don't normally get THIS excited about outdoor spaces, but this one keeps me up at night.  I love every inch of it. 


This table sits at the same level as the water
Photo Courtesy of Southern Living Magazine

LOVE LOVE LOVE the natural wine cooler created from water in the lake.
Photo Courtesy of Southern Living Magazine


Mr. Scott, if you ever read this....I promise Doug and I would bring some REALLY good bottles of wine to add to your table cooler if we could just come and play in your garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment