Each person who attends the party brings 3 of her (sorry, no men in this book club) favorite items. The rules are as follows:
- Each item must be under $10
- Each item must be a staple in your home, something you love and use all the time.
- Everyone brings 3 different wrapped items.
- We draw numbers from a hat and whoever gets #1 gets to pick from the pile and so on.
- At the end, everyone ends up with 3 items to take home.
It can be anything, a food item, beauty product, garden accessory...the possibilities are endless. I love this event so much because we get to learn about products first hand from our friends. And since they are our friends, the things they bring are going to be cool.
So I thought I would share with you my favorite top 10 items from our last 2 years:
1. Eucalyptus Mint Candle from Bath and Body Works (I wait until it goes on sale to get it under $10)
2. Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash from Trader Joes
3. Coconut Oil from Trader Joes
4. Rao's Spaghetti Sauce
5. Burt's Bees Res Q Ointment (I found this at Safeway)
6. Dish Drying Mat (we bought ours from Bed, Bath and Beyond)
7. Cookie Scoop (also found this at Bed, Bath and Beyond with 20% off coupon, you can get it for $10)
8. Cetaphil Face Cleanser (this didn't make it to party, but I love it)
9. Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans from Trader Joes
10. Wickles Pickles
So there you have it, my top 10 products under $10. I already have some ideas for next year, but I'd love for you to to share a few of your favorite products. And NO, I did not get paid for this advertisement, although I probably should!