How to sew the perfect corner

Here is a quick video on how to sew the perfect corner.  There is no talking in this tutorial because I was trying to sew a straight line with one hand and hold my phone in the other to video the demonstration.  (for the record, this is NOT a professional video, but you'll get the point)
Once you are finished, you may need to clip some of the corners if there is a lot of bulk in the fabric.
When you finish and turn the fabric right side out, you should end up with perfect corners like photo below. Good luck, happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the instructions. I plan on starting to sew this spring/summer. My sewing machine and I have a love - hate relationship, we are TRYING to be friends ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Ada, the early days with my machine weren't very pretty either.

      Delete